What are the costs of an industry placement?
An industry placement is an efficient way to bring in new talent and develop the skills you need as an employer. Apart from the financial cost of managing a student, industry placements should cost you very little. T在这里 is no legal requirement or expectation that students will be paid, as it is part of a course. However, you can pay students if you wish.
How much work is involved?
bet356手机平台 will support you and stay in touch regularly in the delivery of your industry placement, ensuring that everything is working well for you and the young person.
You will have access to tutors, who will work with the student daily to help them learn specific tasks and activities in ways they can understand and implement in the workplace. They will regularly check in with the learner, tracking their performance and progress. This includes carrying out mid and end-point reviews
What is the time commitment?
An industry placement lasts for a minimum of 315 hours, which is approximately 45 days.
设计灵活, placements might be delivered as blocks of days or regular days each week, depending on the learning plan for the course. You can even choose to split a placement with another employer to reduce the time even further.
Is t在这里 any financial support?
The College may be able to help with upfront costs, such as providing protective gear, 星展银行支票, specialist equipment etc. You should discuss this when you enquire as funding may be available.
What are my responsibilities?
• Provide an industry placement for a minimum of 315 hours, 还是45天, for students on a course directly relevant to your industry
• Set relevant learning objectives in partnership with the College Curriculum and the student. These need to be occupationally specific to your industry and you will be expected to set quality tasks that enable the student to work towards those objectives.
• Provide a safe working environment for the student
• Ensure a line manager is present to support, supervise and mentor the student, and who will have regular contact with the College to discuss their progress
• Assist with the monitoring of performance and progression of the learner on placement
• Provide formal feedback on the student’s progress against their learning objectives at the end of the placement
感兴趣? 点击 在这里.